• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Anybody use JR equipment.......

Discussion about Tx, Rx, Servo's, Batteries, Chargers, and all the other things we like to talk about..
Moderator: VinceC
Barry_Cole

Re: Anybody use JR equipment.......

Post by Barry_Cole »

No don't say it, No don't say it, No don't say it, No don't say it, No don't say it, No don't say it, No don't say it,

:D :D :D :D

BC
Peter Balcombe

Post by Peter Balcombe »

Perhaps it is Horus then :D :D
Ian Davis

Post by Ian Davis »

John

On the presumption that the XG is the same as my DSX9 regarding switch positions and functionsI might be able to help.

From your description I presume you want flaps on their own and then crow for landing. After many hours of following various setups from the web none of which worked I discovered a solution that works.

Send me your e-mail address by PM and I'll try to define the setup I've used.

Anything to keep you away from Taranis.

Ian
Clive Learwood

Post by Clive Learwood »

John, I have an XG 11 TX, I previously used the DSX9. Firstly do you have an XG manual ? If not download one from the JR Mcgregor web site. The XG has a fair number of additional functions (over the DX9). One big difference is the ability to allocated a channel (as shown on the MONITOR screen) to a RECEIVER output channel using DEVICE select. See page 90, 91 of the manual. Now be careful if your going to use a particular function you need to set the "OUT" to INH, then set the DEVICE to particular switch or lever you wish to use.

I fly large sale vintage gliders, ASK18 at 5.3 mtrs nearing completion now. Flaps are not required, so I use the 3 position rudder switch using channel AUX 8 with DEVICE set to RUDD SW plus FLAP set to RUDD SW with the FLAP channel set to INH.

If you send me a PM with your email address I will try to help a bit more.
Clive
Barry_Cole

Post by Barry_Cole »

Or, you could get a Taranis, and do the job properly.........

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

BC
Ian Davis

Post by Ian Davis »

Well done John. JR redeemed.

Happy new year

Ian