• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Lidl Bench Drill

Discussion about Tx, Rx, Servo's, Batteries, Chargers, and all the other things we like to talk about..
Moderator: VinceC
Barry Atkinson

Lidl Bench Drill

Post by Barry Atkinson »

If anyone's in the market for a small bench/pillar drill then Lidl have one on offer for £50.
Picked one up today and very impressed with the quality! Includes a drill vice too!

Barry
Barry Atkinson

Re: Lidl Bench Drill

Post by Barry Atkinson »

The drill seems great! Gave it a whirl after assembly without issue. Time will tell how hard wearing it will be, but for modelling use working with thin ply, balsa and aluminium I'm hopeful it'll see me out :roll: . Certainly looks better made than the Clarke brand.
My father has the Parkside cordless drill and given it a right thrashing without any problems, so the omens are good ....I hope

Barry
matt

Post by matt »

Thanks Barry, picked one up yesterday. Looks good for the money and I can get on with my projects at home instead of taking them to work! Matt
Clive Learwood

Post by Clive Learwood »

Thanks Barry, picked one up today. Much better than my old one, even has a 16mm chuck.
Clive L
Barry Atkinson

Post by Barry Atkinson »

Hi Clive

Yes, really pleased with mine too!
The birds in the trees tell me your Skylark is ready to go? Look forward to seeing it at MW.
Should have my Swallow ready by then.
Barry
Clive Learwood

Post by Clive Learwood »

Hi Barry, the info on the Skylrk is not quite correct. Some minor woodwork still to complete, currently working on in filling nose, canopy frame still to do. Leaves covering to do. I'm thinking of making wing extensions to turn my Swallow into a Swift. Roll on MW
Clive