• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

New to this Site.

Just joined the forum? Please introduce yourself here..
terry white

Re: New to this Site.

Post by terry white »

Hi Swiss1, welcome to the forum. It will be great to read your posts explaining to us what model building and flying is like in Alabama.
Also nice for a newcomer to contribute to the forum. Have you been back to Blighty recently? Do you also slope soar in your neck of the woods?
Regards Terry
John Vella

Post by John Vella »

Hi Swiss 1, and welcome to the Forum. Any pictures and build progress on your MG 19a Steinadler would be greatly appreciated .
I have flown the full size one with Chris Wills at a vintage fly in. The rigging was really hard work, but I was rewarded with a couple of hours flying a beautiful glider with the late CW.
Regards John.
john greenfield

Post by john greenfield »

Hi Jeremy

Welcome to SSUK.
Do you know of any gliding meetings or active clubs on the East Coast north of New York up to the Canadian border that have anything going on in the last 2 weeks of September. I will be in the area during that time and always like to hook up with the local flying scene.

Regards

AEB
AEB = Aeronautical Energiser Bunny (with thanks to CW)
john greenfield

Post by john greenfield »

Thanks Jeremy.

AEB
AEB = Aeronautical Energiser Bunny (with thanks to CW)
Tom Pack

Post by Tom Pack »

Jeremy Hartmann wrote: 01 Sep 2017, 14:47 Thank's Cliff, John if you check scalesoaring.com you can see the events list on the very first page. My travels are limited to Cumberland MD where we have 3 events in the year, and it hosts the last one in October!

Jeremy
November, Jeremy........November 1 - 5th...... :?