• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

New member in Cumbria

Just joined the forum? Please introduce yourself here..
Dwazzer

New member in Cumbria

Post by Dwazzer »

Hi guys,

I am fairly new to sloping, but not new to RC flying in general!

I was recently taken to a local slope to us (10 mins from my house!) and had a GREAT day using a total of 8% of a lipo battery...that equated to about 2 hours flying lol :lol:

So, I am now hooked!

Looking for advice, banter and direction on my next 'glider'

Cheers, Dave.
terry white

Re: New member in Cumbria

Post by terry white »

Hi Dave,
Welcome to the forum, Lots of banter on here,Tell us what type of model/flying you are into. Ter.
Dwazzer

Re: New member in Cumbria

Post by Dwazzer »

terry white wrote: 11 Sep 2017, 22:08 Hi Dave,
Welcome to the forum, Lots of banter on here,Tell us what type of model/flying you are into. Ter.
Hi Terry,

I fly all sorts, and like most, go through 'phases'!

I am currently in a scale(ish) prop models and jet phase, but do have aerobatic models (petrol and electric), EDF models and helicopters!

As I said, I am fairly new to gliders...I have an FVK signal that has a motor up front that I started sloping with and got myself a nice DG600...unfortunately I was beaten into submission and convinced to sell it to another forum member :roll:

I have a RCRCM Vector that I haven't flown yet, but am on the lookout for another scale glider...I do like the look of either a Fox or a Swift....lets see what comes available ;)

Cheers, Dave.