• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Hobbyking down?

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
Andrew Ray

Re: Hobbyking down?

Post by Andrew Ray »

You can see towards the top of the page list a bar that gives shipped from, the default is "all" but you can select the warehouse, failing that click on add to cart and it will tell you which warehouse.
FrankS

Post by FrankS »

MarkDev wrote:
Does anyone know what is happening?
Did you not realise that they launched their new improved website a couple of weeks ago :lol:
roo Hawkins

Post by roo Hawkins »

I have just ordered a load of servos from them arrived yesterday and only took one day. So well pleased with their service from the UK wearhouse. The shipping is pricey you have to make sure you make the maximum use of the weight for the post. The new website site is S.it took me more than one hour to work out very easy to order from wrong Warehouse but it did work in the end. Also I have ordered with them in the past by PayPal .but the new site says you can order by PayPal as a guest without a registering to hobbyking this did not work. I HAD TO REGISTER to make the order . make sure you check the Warehouse section on each piece you order as you can order from multiple warehouses with added shipping costs.
FrankS

Post by FrankS »

I've ordered some Lipos and they arrived promptly, but the new website is still a pain to use and you have to make sure you are ordering from the correct warehouse.