• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Digital Callipers

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
B Sharp

Digital Callipers

Post by B Sharp »

I have just bought this set of digital callipers from Aldi and wondered if some of you may be interested in purchasing a set as well. They appear to be very substantial and well made and they also appear to be accurate and work well. The come in a nice case with full instructions and even a spare battery. They can be set to measure in both mm and inches. The price: £7.99
It’s the usual Aldi deal – they are new in today but once they are gone they are gone.
Brian. :)
Attachments
P1000356.JPG
RobbieB

Re: Digital Callipers

Post by RobbieB »

You just might need that spare battery Brian, I have a similar one to that and it eats batteries - whether you use it or not.

Possibly got a duffun?
eric friend

Post by eric friend »

I bought one of these five or so years ago and I am still on the same battery.
As the caliper is not used every day, I take the battery out each time I finish using it - it only takes 5 seconds to remove the battery or put it back in.
It's an excellent bit of kit!

BTW - Here's another handy Aldi product and at a tenner it's excellent value!
Just right for use on the field, by those of us whose knees are starting to give up! :lol:
https://www.aldi.co.uk/foldable-workben ... 6102388700
SP250

Post by SP250 »

Still using my analogue ones bought 45 years ago - no batteries to run out.

Probably why I like books and don't own a kindle or what ever they are called.

John