• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Cockpit Instruments

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
Jolly Roger

Cockpit Instruments

Post by Jolly Roger »

I know we've covered instrumentation a few times but I found these lovely sharp print-ready jpegs of dials on tinternet just now and thought they may help. I cut and paste them into powerpoint to adjust size and position, then printed onto photo paper.

In passing, another good source of info and even scale instrument panel drawings is manufacturers' own websites, if you're building something modern, e.g. ... https://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/en/downloads

Cheers,
Rog
Attachments
GliderInstruments.jpg
VinceC
Site Admin

Re: Cockpit Instruments

Post by VinceC »

Where did you find the instruments?
Jolly Roger

Post by Jolly Roger »

Hi Vince - I got them from a website used by flight-simulator modellers. I've trawled through the websites of many full-size instrument manufacturers and the ones I cross-checked (e.g. the Winter altimeter) are an excellent match. Good enough for me anyway :D

Rog
Sean Fitzgibbon

Post by Sean Fitzgibbon »

Hi Rog,
Used your instrument pic and PowerPoint method yesterday to create the three faces I need for my 1/3 scale Ka3. Worked a treat! Bit of experimentation with the sizing, printing onto normal paper before committing to the photo quality material and hey presto!!
Thanks for sharing the idea.
Sean.