• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Lets go flying again.

Here you can keep all those interesting videos you find on the net in one place
terry white

Lets go flying again.

Post by terry white »

Hi guys, This is what you get if you go for lessons with Guy Westgate.
Look out for the tail slide,the feeling of stopping and then going backwards for up to two seconds, after approaching the maneuver at 110 knots is just awesome. Try it. :roll: Ter.

#‎howgoodisengland‬ ‪#‎gliderfx

Copy the above link into the search engine as the below attachment seems to have gremlins in it.
Attachments
-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif (43 Bytes) Viewed 2440 times
-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif (43 Bytes) Viewed 2440 times
Last edited by terry white on 18 May 2016, 23:00, edited 1 time in total.
spike spencer

Re: Lets go flying again.

Post by spike spencer »

I'm sure you enjoyed that Terry.
Tried it - I'm better now !
Unwisely volunteered to do a ferry flight for the late Andy Gough when he needed to get his Blanik from Bicester to Yeovilton for Air day. He didn't like doing long aerotows and had asked for a co-pilot. I flew the Chipmunk up there then and handed it to another and climbed into the back of the Blanik while Andy had a snooze for the transit. On arrival at VL and casting off with height to spare, he decided to do a "site check" and practice his routine - which starts with a Hammerhead then straight into a Bunt :shock: :twisted: - I wasn't expecting that and it was just as well that I had missed the curry lunch!
terry white

Re: Lets go flying again.

Post by terry white »

Hi Mark I believe there is a problem there somewhere. :(
But you can copy the link above the attachment into your search engine such as google. enjoy Terry.