• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

ASK 18

Anything to do with gliders & gliding.
catwok

ASK 18

Post by catwok »

Good morning, I don't know if anyone can help with this... a few years ago, Simon Cocker did a build of a 1/3rd scale version of Cliff Charlesworths ASK 18. It was sold to Neil at Spire Models in Salisbury who then sold it on. Apparently it is sitting in someone's garage damaged! Does anybody know of its whereabouts?

It is a glider I would really like to build but I just don't have the time due to work commitments, alternatively has anyone got 1 gathering dust?

Thanks Paul
Barry_Cole

Re: ASK 18

Post by Barry_Cole »

Have you asked Neil who he sold it to??

BC
catwok

Post by catwok »

I spoke to him this morning and he can't remember who bought.
terry white

Post by terry white »

Hi Paul, I also spoke to Neil this morning re the ASK18. He said that although he told you he had forgotten the buyer, he later remembered it was to a guy named Owen from the Swindon area.
He unfortunately cant help further than this, but Owen does come into his shop from time to time and Neil will ask him to call me next time he does. Meanwhile as Owen obviously is a scale modeler he may be a member on this forum and Barry may have enough here to trace a man named Owen from Swindon?
Regards Terry.
catwok

Post by catwok »

Thanks Terry... I think I've found him through the members search list..... fingers crossed ;)
Geoff Pearce

Post by Geoff Pearce »

Hi I know Owen, but I don't have a contact number.
Try Phil Hudiston 07964895633 or 01672 810453
If I see him I will pass the message on

Geoff