• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Fuselage jig design

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
paulj

Fuselage jig design

Post by paulj »

Good evening all!

I remember seeing a wonderful fuselage jig on here, but despite much searching, I can't find the link. I am not sure if it was in one of the build threads, or in the equipment section, but searching drew a blank. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

Many thanks!

Edit: Looks like the jig used by Chris Williams is what I am looking for. I can probably work out enough from seeing it in use, but if there is a thread with more details, I would love a link!
chris williams

Re: Fuselage jig design

Post by chris williams »

This should give you the general idea, Paul...all the bits came from B & Q, but that was quite some years ago
Attachments
12210004.JPG
12220005.JPG
12220007.JPG
paulj

Re: Fuselage jig design

Post by paulj »

Thanks Chris - that's great! I actually need it to rejig a sport model with a broken tail boom, and I have decided to do it properly this time, so it all lines up when finished (unlike last time!!).

I can then press it into use when I finally get around to building a new scale model in the future.