Page 1 of 1

T9HobbySport

Posted: 16 Oct 2016, 06:03
by Andrew Ray
I first dealt with T9 as the result of a recommendation. While sometimes it is not easy to get them on the phone, Rich, when I have rung on the mobile number usually rings back, has always responded to my email queries promptly and helpfully. As an example I purchased a new FrSky S6R rx last week and couldn't work out why it wouldn't bind so thinking I might have a faulty unit I sent T9 an email asking if they had any ideas. In a short time Rich had responded, then a couple of email exchanges took place with Rich making suggestions and checking I had the correct protocols set (in the end it was an issue with the rx model match numbering at the tx which still has me puzzled). If I order in a timely manner the goods arrive the next day. Even a problem I found with a kit was dealt with promptly even though I had purchased the kit sometime before.

I really cannot fault their service and now find the T9 website is my first port of call for many of my gliding needs and my only choice for anything FrSky.