Page 1 of 1

Re: Anybody use JR equipment.......

Posted: 27 Dec 2016, 18:46
by Barry_Cole
No don't say it, No don't say it, No don't say it, No don't say it, No don't say it, No don't say it, No don't say it,

:D :D :D :D

BC

Posted: 27 Dec 2016, 21:20
by Peter Balcombe
Perhaps it is Horus then :D :D

Posted: 28 Dec 2016, 07:41
by Ian Davis
John

On the presumption that the XG is the same as my DSX9 regarding switch positions and functionsI might be able to help.

From your description I presume you want flaps on their own and then crow for landing. After many hours of following various setups from the web none of which worked I discovered a solution that works.

Send me your e-mail address by PM and I'll try to define the setup I've used.

Anything to keep you away from Taranis.

Ian

Posted: 28 Dec 2016, 16:13
by Clive Learwood
John, I have an XG 11 TX, I previously used the DSX9. Firstly do you have an XG manual ? If not download one from the JR Mcgregor web site. The XG has a fair number of additional functions (over the DX9). One big difference is the ability to allocated a channel (as shown on the MONITOR screen) to a RECEIVER output channel using DEVICE select. See page 90, 91 of the manual. Now be careful if your going to use a particular function you need to set the "OUT" to INH, then set the DEVICE to particular switch or lever you wish to use.

I fly large sale vintage gliders, ASK18 at 5.3 mtrs nearing completion now. Flaps are not required, so I use the 3 position rudder switch using channel AUX 8 with DEVICE set to RUDD SW plus FLAP set to RUDD SW with the FLAP channel set to INH.

If you send me a PM with your email address I will try to help a bit more.
Clive

Posted: 28 Dec 2016, 19:34
by Barry_Cole
Or, you could get a Taranis, and do the job properly.........

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

BC

Posted: 04 Jan 2017, 07:52
by Ian Davis
Well done John. JR redeemed.

Happy new year

Ian