• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Hmodel ASH 25 Mi

Anything to do with gliders & gliding.
barry h

Re: Hmodel ASH 25 Mi

Post by barry h »

Jimbo

Didn't say I had HS81s fitted . that's what it shows in the destructions. Cant remember what I fitted but certainly more powerful than HS81s. At least HS82s.
This is a sedate beast, not everybody flys like you ! :oops: This is not for wanging around St Aggys upside down. Though I'm sure you or I would give it a go!!

See you next summer

Barry
eric friend

Post by eric friend »

Barry, Thanks for the info and photos for the wing retaining pin.
If you could scan the building instructions that would be great.
Thanks.

Jimbo, Rather than HS81s, mine has Multiplex Digi MGs all round which should be up to the job.

Eric
barry h

Post by barry h »

Eric

PM me your email address and I will scan over.

Barry
eric friend

Post by eric friend »

Barry,
PM sent.
Thanks
eric friend

Post by eric friend »

Hi Barry,

Have you managed to pick up my PM to you that I sent last week as requested, that has my email address included?

Regarding the pilot enquiry, I was going to push the boat out even further and go for one or two of YT International's 'little guys'; they do them in exactly the correct scale and they look excellent.

Cheers for now,

Eric
Nimeta

Post by Nimeta »

Hi Eric,
I still repairing since 2 Years a completly destroyd Horky ASH25,
Most of the work is done.Only painting the fuselage and electric instalation is to do.
I modificated my fuselage to the MI version and instal an SLS System .

Kind regards Christian
Attachments
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
eric friend

Post by eric friend »

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your posting. What a shame that you crashed your ASH 25, however it looks as though you should have it back in the air before long. I am getting there slowly with mine and it should have its maiden flight early next year depending upon weather conditions. I have found a full-size British registered ASH 25 Mi so I am changing the 'livery' to match. I am just waiting for some photographs of the underside of the wing so that I can get the registration sizing and placement correct.

Keep in touch.

Best regards

Eric
Nimeta

Post by Nimeta »

Hi Eric,
I bought the glider after the crash from a Guy who was flying GPS triangle race.
He forgot to lock the back canopy and it opend while he was flying- he crashed into a building and sold it to me.

My modification to Mi fuselage was not only the engine doors- i changed the complete back like the scale ASH 25 Mi drawing of the fuselage and build a mold of it.

Some Pictures from the beginning and the fuselage modification

Best regards Christian

Tomorrow I start the painting work
Attachments
IMG_1102.JPG
IMG_1103.JPG
IMG_1104.JPG
IMG_1105.JPG
IMG_4614.JPG
IMG_4610.JPG
eric friend

Post by eric friend »

I had a similar 'senior moment' with my 1/3rd scale MDM-1 Fox and lost the front canopy at altitude, although I did manage to land without incident, albeit a bit short of the runway.
Wow, that certainly is a task you have taken on there, Christian. Very well done for getting it all back together. I look forward to seeing photos of the finished model.
For its first flight will you be using the 'up and go', aero-towing or launching off a slope?

Best regards, Eric
Nimeta

Post by Nimeta »

Hi Eric,
Here some photos After painting and Registration on it.
I prefer an aerotow- it is the Safety way to Fly it First Time.

Regards Christian
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg