• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Scale drawing search

Fans and Thermals.
Noël Rumers

Re: Scale drawing search

Post by Noël Rumers »

...I did promisse to pass by the field where I had seen one.
No drawings though...
Here are a few details on the gear and more. I have more pictures if needed...many more...
It was a plane from the Stuttgarter club in Germany.
BTW my friend in our club has a little one...
No drawing either, it is an ARF. Flies well though.
I could measure this for you but it is not sure the measurments would fit the real one :(

Noël
Attachments
20150009Super Dimona Tri gear.JPG
20150010Super Dimona Tri gear.JPG
20150011Super Dimona Tri gear.JPG
20150012Super Dimona Tri gear.JPG
20150013Super Dimona Tri gear.JPG
20150015Super Dimona Tri gear.JPG
20150016Super Dimona Tri gear.JPG
20150017Super Dimona Tri gear.JPG
20150018Super Dimona Tri gear.JPG
20150019Super Dimona Tri gear.JPG
barrie burton

Post by barrie burton »

Charles,look at, richard.ferriere.free.fr

He has a wonderful list of 3 views.Look under D ,then diamond d20 katana.. If you go on the Diamond web site,it looks as if the D20 uses the same fus as the one you are looking for. Best of luck

Barrie B
Espenlaub

Post by Espenlaub »

soarguy wrote:Gents,

I am on the search for engineering-level drawings of the Hoffman HK-36 Super Dimona, tricycle gear. Misters Vince and Noel of these forums have been helpful to me in my inquiry regarding this search; however, I wanted to 'send up a bigger flag', as it were, to a broader audience. My project is a re-start of a project from several years ago, in wanting to build a scale model of registration D-KMIS, a factory demo aircraft. The kit that I have is of limited utility, but will be a good starting place.

It would be most helpful if I might turn up a scaled set of drawings for the airframe, from which I might check/re-check the kit's dimensions and ensure accuracy. Unfortunately there is not a full-scale aircraft within reasonable driving distance, so that's out of the question... I wonder if any one might have, or know of somebody that might have, such drawings? I have tried contacting the company in Germany, but there has been no response. Also, I do not speak German, which may prove to be a disadvantage!

Even a set of well-done plans from another kit {the unavailable Graupner, perhaps?} would be a huge help, especially if it shows section views and detail arrangement. I am happy to send payment for copying and postage costs, if anything is available.

My thanks to all,

Best,
Charles Castell
aka soarguy
USA
senden sie mir ihre Mailadresse