• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

SF27 M**

Let us all watch your new project progress.
VinceC
Site Admin

SF27 M**

Post by VinceC »

TRANSFERRING IN PROGRESS

Noël Rumers thread:

SF27 M
Aug 12th, 2013 at 10:07am Quote Modify Remove Hi,
after a long delay finally the cutting/building could start!!! Retired...and all kinds of things keep you busy... Huh Lips Sealed
Here the first pictures of my fuselage. I have designed the fuselage in the way an up and go can be build in. Why the SF27 M, I like it very much as well as well as the Laravia Topaze. This design of the master we know! The only thing is you can't get an up and go in there. I used as much as possible the original fuselage drawings. The wing was already drawn and laser cut due to a RF4 conversion to a Milan for my friend. The idea for a SF27 M was given by the possibility to have a double project.
The wing for both the SF27 and the Milan are the same. Daimler Binz in Germany did design and build the Milan. In this way one would have half way of both plane when the wings are ready!!
See the pictures on the parts. The first set was hand cut...and looks fine. The fit was almost 100%, a few extra cuts where needed ( design bugs ) See the tail section designed to have a removable rudder, one screw only, and the centre part for the wing joiner.
More later,
Noël
2013_August_small0015.JPG
2013_August_small0016.JPG
2013_August_small0022.JPG
2013_August_small0024.JPG
Attachments
SF27 M.pdf
(8.31 MiB) Downloaded 51 times