Let us all watch your new project progress.
- Posts: 768
- Joined: 18 Mar 2015, 20:12
- Location: Northamptonshire
Not a lot of work done latey but I have finished the hinges and removed the foam. There seems to be not a lot of interest in the thead so I may not be posting .but will up date maybe when finished
- Posts: 172
- Joined: 20 Mar 2017, 22:09
- Location: UK
Roo, I am interested and following your build. Keep posting . A very good friend of mine owns a full-size 31 at Aston Down.what a lovely sailplane. Regards John.
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 30 May 2015, 20:35
- Location: Sutton Bank, North Yorkshire
Always a pleasure to follow your posts Roo. Creativity is always worth sharing