• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Minimoa MO2a -Chris Williams plan and Cliff Evans kit

Let us all watch your new project progress.
smuelle2000

Re: Minimoa MO2a -Chris Williams plan and Cliff Evans kit

Post by smuelle2000 »

Minimoa_Sarik.JPG
Chris, thank you for the quick answer - good news, we're hoping for HQ airfoils since we have good experience with another scale plane using HQ. And thank you for offering build pics, we definitely keep your offer in mind once we start building.

At the Sarik Hobbies online store, they offer a 167" and a 191" wingspan version of the Minimoa, and I was wondering if the smaller kit is just a scale down version or if there are any changes in e.g. airfoil or building structure. I'll contact them directly.
chris williams

Post by chris williams »

Ah, I thought you were talking about the 2-seater version of the Minimoa. The plan you have shown was made back in the last century, although many versions have flown successfully. I have recently drawn a new plan at 1/4 scale with much simpler, lighter wings...

smuelle2000

Post by smuelle2000 »

Ok, now I see the difference ... I thought the kit from Sarik is the one from this build here. Both kits are looking good ... hard decision. Thank you for the information.
chris williams

Post by chris williams »

I will shortly start a build log for the newest Minimoa and will donate the plan to the forum... ;)
Cliff Evans

Re: Minimoa MO2a -Chris Williams plan and Cliff Evans kit**

Post by Cliff Evans »

Thanks Chris.
https://lasercutsailplanes.co.uk
https://patteaklegliders.co.uk