• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

auto elevator trim for crow/butterfly - Jeti radios

Discussion about Tx, Rx, Servo's, Batteries, Chargers, and all the other things we like to talk about..
Moderator: VinceC
harry curzon

auto elevator trim for crow/butterfly - Jeti radios

Post by harry curzon »

I am delighted to present our new auto-crow trim LUA app for Jeti radios.
This lets you adjust each point of a multi-point curve for elevator trim compensation, in flight, without taking your eyes off the model and without taking your fingers off the sticks! Primarily aimed at crow/butterfly elevator trim, it could also be used for elevator trim with flaps on a proportional knob, or with pop-up airbrakes etc., that have a non-linear pitch trim effect.

Last edited by harry curzon on 21 May 2021, 13:12, edited 1 time in total.
Phill Tadman

Re: auto elevator trim for crow/butterfly - Jeti radios

Post by Phill Tadman »

Brilliant work gents!

I’ll try loading it on my DC-24 this pm

Cheers,

Phill
harry curzon

Re: auto elevator trim for crow/butterfly - Jeti radios

Post by harry curzon »

An updated version of the Auto-Crow LUA app is now available in Jeti Studio. This fixes a small bug that prevented you from using something like a proportional logic switch as the crow control in the app. It will now work properly. Some models use throttle and crow brake on the same stick, with the output from a proportional logic switch controlling the crow brakes. This update lets you use that same proportional logic switch (or any other number generator) in the app.