• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

FrSky Horus X12S

Discussion about Tx, Rx, Servo's, Batteries, Chargers, and all the other things we like to talk about..
Moderator: VinceC
Brian Taylor

FrSky Horus X12S

Post by Brian Taylor »

A few months ago I treated myself to the Horus x12S to replace my ageing JR PCM9X2 set. I have successfully installed Open TX and have been slowly getting to grips with it however: With the controls calibrated when I later use Companion to write a model setup change to the TX all the controls calibration is lost which means I then have to to recalibrate them. Hopefully I am missing something simple and obvious - any pointers to save the head scratching would be great. Thanks.
Brian Taylor

Re: FrSky Horus X12S

Post by Brian Taylor »

Brilliant, thanks your help Barry.
Brian
Elliot Howells

Post by Elliot Howells »

What was the problem Brian?

I love my X12S, just wish it was lighter!

Ell.
Brian Taylor

Post by Brian Taylor »

Hi Elliot, It was me! Once I had done the calibration I wasn’t copying the model from the tx back to the pc correctly and saving them back with the model. Barry gave me excellent advice on managing the files which resolved my problem.
I am still way down the the learning curve on the 12s but so far so good - I really like it. It is a bit weighty but I think that gives a kind of solid quality build feel to it.
Brian