• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Qx7 simple questions?

Discussion about Tx, Rx, Servo's, Batteries, Chargers, and all the other things we like to talk about..
Moderator: VinceC
COLSON

Qx7 simple questions?

Post by COLSON »

Small cry for help.

Having recently had my 55 birthday my wife bought me a euro spec Qx7 tranny in fact this will be my first 2.4 radio ! I'm still stuck in the past and still use my futaba ff8.
Now I'm not going to be using my new radio for a while as its now boxed up ready to move to France (still waiting for all the legal stuff to be done but hopefully soon) my questions are,,,,,I need an SD card I believe, so not wanting to purchase the wrong one and not having a great grasp of French yet (which will confuse me even more if I leave it and get one "over there") I'd rather get the correct one and put it away ready, so which one ?

Also as iv not got a PC anymore (iPad user) I'll have to borrow the wife's MacBook Pro to download whatever iv gotta download !! Will Apple work ?? I'm a total numpty with downloading stuff so please spare me any real technical jargon just yet .
The hope is by using my qx7 I will slowly learn to use this open programming stuff , also what spec receivers do I need to look out for as I'm a little confused what receivers are correct for Euro spec tranny ? The plan moving forward is to have voice vario and battery telemetry if that helps.
I won't have the chance to do anything with it for a while anyway as iv forgotten what box it's in and she who must be obeyed won't take kindly to me opening boxes again!!
Thanks in advance Chris,,,
Barry_Cole

Re: Qx7 simple questions?

Post by Barry_Cole »

Chris,
Give me a ring. 07962 013388

Happy to help.

BC
COLSON

Re: Qx7 simple questions?

Post by COLSON »

all my questions have been kindly answered by Barry today ,,,,now where did my wife put that box?