• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Open tx 2.2.4

Discussion about Tx, Rx, Servo's, Batteries, Chargers, and all the other things we like to talk about..
Moderator: VinceC
MDev

Open tx 2.2.4

Post by MDev »

I have my Horus X10S running on Open TX 2.2.4, two issues of note
1. Warning messages come up, screen goes black. Need to land, switch off and reboot.

2. Every time I use one switch a warning comes up.

3. The tx does not recognise the sounds on the SD card and the version is not recognised, it is the correct one.

The programme wouldn’t load from my Mac so a fellow Horus user converted it on his Windows machine. I have changed the sdcard and it’s software to no avail. The other chap hasn’t had the same issues.

Any advice?

Otherwise the X10S is a great tx to use.

Regards
M

Sent from my iPhone
MDev

Re: Open tx 2.2.4

Post by MDev »

The warning messages range from the sdcard wrong version , throttle switch to ‘emergency warning’ when the screen shuts down and the on/off button colour changes to red but you can still fly.

The sdcard version is the correct one (the card and it’s contents and the formatting checked) have been changed with no resultwith the sounds in the correct place. I can get some vario sounds but nothing else.

I have migrated my models from the X9E with no problems other than some needed to be rebound.

M
MDev

Post by MDev »

Cliff, If I go into the system, it’s got the correct version. I have spoken to Kilrah, one of the Open tx developers, he says it’s a hardware issue to do with the sdcard slot. I await T9’s techie man verdit as to whether it goes back to them.

M
mick a

Post by mick a »

ok
order complete from t9, now i’m over to the dark side 😫, is there any swatting up i can do or prep before it comes ?
also i have a few futaba receivers t-fhss will i be able to link these into frsky
also which receiver out of frsky should i get ?
thanks mick
MDev

Post by MDev »

A follow on for this topic, turned out to be a corrupted version of OTX, it has been reloaded and seems to have cured the issue.

M