• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

frsky receivers

Discussion about Tx, Rx, Servo's, Batteries, Chargers, and all the other things we like to talk about..
Moderator: VinceC
mick a

frsky receivers

Post by mick a »

hi gents
has anyone got a list of what receivers i can use for what planes
i.e best one for glider, best for petrol , glow etc , what about interference with large electric motors
again frsky seem to be able to offer cheaper stuff but you end up buying more , shame they can’t offer one god one to just work in everything like the other suppliers, just plug and play would be amazing 😄.
have a couple of petrol planes and just lost reception when testing , so glad didn’t trust it and fly
just means another receiver to buy
not flown with this radio as yet as just don’t trust any of it
mick a

Re: frsky receivers

Post by mick a »

hi Cliff
thanks for that , just clocked it ,
why can’t frsky give you this info when your buying or even on the instructions , love the system but i thought it would be a bit easier , i just really don’t trust it at moment , hopefully will get it sorted before spring next year
thanks for your help as always
mick
mick a

Re: frsky receivers

Post by mick a »

that’s good
it just bought a load of receivers, and now have to buy more, so in the end have spent twice as much as if i’d bought futaba that doesn’t need to be programmed works with any plane and has a lot further reception , frsky make them cheaper but now can see why, would rathe pay £20 more and be more usable
but will get there, just need to trust them, but at moment don’t want to loose any planes
especially the big minimoa 2a