• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

critical bug horus

Discussion about Tx, Rx, Servo's, Batteries, Chargers, and all the other things we like to talk about..
Moderator: VinceC
mick a

critical bug horus

Post by mick a »

hi has anyone heard about this

2.3.2 SPECIAL RELEASE:

A critical bug affecting Horus emergency reboot has been found in 2.3.0 and 2.3.1. Depending on model configuration, the radio link may not always re-establish after an emergency reboot. This bug affects every model of Horus radio running 2.3.0, 2.3.1 or 2.3.2 nightlies (so X10/X10S/X12S/X10 Express, X10S Express). This special release 2.3.2 is made specifically to address this critical issue.

It is a re-release of 2.3.1 with this bug fixed. There is NO other changes compared to 2.3.1 than this Horus bug fix. While we urge any 2.3 Horus user to upgrade ASAP to this release, there is no reason for other radio users already on 2.3.1 to upgrade to 2.3.2.

Changes that have being made in 2.3.2 nightlies are NOT included in this release, and have been moved to 2.3.3 nightlies
mick a

Re: critical bug horus

Post by mick a »

i haven’t got a clue how to do it ,
do i just download it onto computer, then put sd card ?
where on the sd card should i down load it to ?
and do i have to do anything when i put card back in radio
I have opentx on computer but nothing in it at all every time i try to it says cannot format
hope it’s a simple fix
mick a

Post by mick a »

thanks Cliff
that seems simple enough, i haven't got anything in companion at the moment , will it update
with new 2.3.2 when i open and ask to do
it still seems a shame you have to search for these things and neither opentx or frsky let you know.
makes me feel i have to check all the forums etc every time i go flying, because if i missed something could be a bug etc,
will try when get home
cheers mick
MDev

Post by MDev »

Surely it’s better to stay away from the ‘nightlies’ and just update on the major revisions? If your current software version is stable then stay put.

M