• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Jeti Setup

Discussion about Tx, Rx, Servo's, Batteries, Chargers, and all the other things we like to talk about..
Moderator: VinceC
Martin Gough

Jeti Setup

Post by Martin Gough »

Does anyone know if on a Jeti radio its possible to set up crow/butterfly so that each aileron is separately adjustable
on a curve so that you can fine tune the amount the aileron moves on a three position switch. Ive been at it all day and getting
nowhere. Tried butterfly, flight modes and free mixes to no avail. I can get it to work but cant set each individual switch position
to give me the amount of aileron deflection I want. All I've managed is ailerons going up with the switch but the centre switch
position is half of the full deflection when in position three which is not what I want.
What I would like is switch position 0 = 0 aileron deflection, switch position 1 lets say 10 degrees up aileron and switch position
3 30 degrees of up aileron.

Thanks Frustrated Martin.
Trevor

Re: Jeti Setup

Post by Trevor »

Martin, I’m sure that’s possible bu it’s not something I’ve done. If you don’t get the answer here, I’m sure someone on this RCG thread would help out:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthr ... st44129809
Elliot Howells

Post by Elliot Howells »

Martin, I often do this using flight phase trim.

Not the best solution but an easy one - although I think the travel is limited more so than using mixes.

Ell.
Martin Gough

Post by Martin Gough »

Thanks for your replies. Stuck at it and managed to do it using Free Mixes. Took me all day
but managed in the end.

Regards Martin.
harry curzon

Post by harry curzon »

Set 3 flight modes on that switch.
In butterfly/flaps, change G to S.
Put the actual switch in position 0, set the switch parameter to LogMax, then set aileron values.
Put the actual switch in position 1, set the switch parameter to LogMax, then set aileron values.
Put the actual switch in position 2, set the switch parameter to LogMax, then set aileron values.

LogMax is in Logical switches, scroll to the bottom of the list and you will find LogMax. It is, in effect, a permanent ON value.
Martin Gough

Post by Martin Gough »

Hi Harry

Just looking at your way to do it but cant find the LogMax you mention in Logical switches.

Regards Martin.
harry curzon

Post by harry curzon »

Hi Martin, I think LogMax was introduced in one of the software updates, but a long time ago. Which version are you running?
Another option is to set switch parameter to that position of the actual switch, though for some reason that I cannot put my finger on, I am wary of that way of doing it!
harry curzon

Post by harry curzon »

Hi Martin, I made a video for you
Martin Gough

Post by Martin Gough »

Perfect got that now.
Cheers.
FrankS

Post by FrankS »

Harry, very smart, you'll be starting your own Jeti support group :D

I'm no Jeti expert, but would the offset command in the butterfly mixer adjust the position of the ailerons when it's in the centre position ?