• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Training day

Spread the know how on GPS navigational flying.
john greenfield

Training day

Post by john greenfield »

All

I am planning a GPS triangle training and flying day at Baldock on the 12th Sept and invite you and any friends you have who may be interested in this form of flying to attend.
One to one assistance will be available and you will have the opportunity to fly all day. Tugs will be available for pure gliders and of course self launch models will be welcomed.

Loan equipment will be available for anyone who would like a go but does not have their own equipment. All you need to provide in your model is a normal extension lead from your receiver to power the unit. Both RC-Electronics and Skynavigator kit will be available so you can see both types in actual use.

For those with electric self launch models there is the opportunity to continue flying on the Sunday as on the 13th the club have their annual electric fly-in. limited camping on the site on Sat night will be available for anyone staying over.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending.

Regards

John
AEB = Aeronautical Energiser Bunny (with thanks to CW)
Bernie

Re: Training day

Post by Bernie »

Hi John

Will do my best to be there, replies seem a bit thin on the ground, I will bring some spare GPS Kit with me to loan out as required, I will have My Let Ash 31 Mi to have a go and will also bring but sadly not ready to fly yet a Let models Flash that has been stretched a bit and built with the Sport class in mind, will be interested in your views.

Cheers

Bernie
Bernie :twisted:
Jeti UK, Esoaring Gadgets, Valenta Models, Let Models, RC Electronics, Aerobtec, Schambeck Motors.

Visit JETI UK
SP250

Post by SP250 »

John

Hoping to get down on Saturday.
Can you recommend any local B&B's for the Friday night?

Regards John
stephen spittle

Post by stephen spittle »

Be good to see you Bernie
john greenfield

John

The site is only 1/2 a mile from Baldock town centre, I don't know personally of any B&B's in the area but a quick Google search for Baldock should bring up some.

Bernie
Can't remember if your 31 is self launch or needs a tug. Can you let me know so we can arrange a suitable tug if necessary.

AEB
Bernie

Post by Bernie »

HI John

Self launch or tug happy with either weighs under 15.5KG dry just under 20KG with water ballast

hopefully see you Saturday

Jeti UK, Esoaring Gadgets, Valenta Models, Let Models, RC Electronics, Aerobtec, Schambeck Motors.

Visit JETI UK
john greenfield

Chris
You can save a task without first flying it, just name it as you wish and it will be saved.

Bernie
See you there, thanks for your support.

J
john greenfield

Mark, and anyone else thinking of attending.

Can you confirm if your models are self launch or if you will require the services of a tug.

Thanks

AEB
Barry_Cole

Post by Barry_Cole »

So yes will need a tug, my ASG29 comes in at round 11kg.

Zenoah 62 then.......

Scale tows rule...

BC
Tony Woods

Post by Tony Woods »

Good Tug For Sale in classifieds!!

Tony