Don't forget to check your spam folder if you don't get an activation email after joining!!

Milson Airstrip 2018

The place discuss or announce scale soaring events in the UK.
roo Hawkins

Re: Milson Airstrip 2018

Post by roo Hawkins »

Thanks Ray from me too. It was good to plan a trip to the Mynd on Friday and then Milson on sat.

catwok

Post by catwok »

Great weekend again Ray, usual light hearted event. Shame about the weather on Sunday but still enjoyed chatting! And please tell Mandy I'm looking forward to her scotch eggs!

terry white

Post by terry white »

'Scotch eggs' When; where; nobody told me about Mandy making scotch eggs. All anyone ever said to me was that there was to be lots of flying and stuff, nothing about any scotch eggs. ;)

Three days before the event I visited the dentist to have a filling of a wisdom tooth (to be honest it never did me any good the 74 years I have been straddling the planet) but when he got in there he found that it was cracked in half."Got to come out he said with a grin" :o
Also the roots have intertwined with its neighbor so that's got to come out too.After a great deal of swearing and shouting,(not from the dentist but from me they were out),and what followed was three days of pure agony. :evil:
So I am sorry Ray that I missed your get together this time .Sorry Mandy that I missed your cakes and 'scotch eggs',but I am glad you all had a good time guys. ;) Regards Ter.

Mark Richards

Post by Mark Richards »

Thanks again to Ray for organising another great weekend at Milson and to Simon for sharing the towing.
Thanks also to Mandy for the cakes and savouries.
Great to see the event being so well supported and a tidy sum going to the Air Ambulance.
Mark and Caroline

Geoff Pearce

Post by Geoff Pearce »

Another great weekend, can't wait for the next one .
Thanks to Ray and Mandy , and especially our host Criss and Pat,
Amazing grass cutting, like a bowling green, and now another direction at short notice