• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Hello one and all

Just joined the forum? Please introduce yourself here..
terry white

Re: Hello one and all

Post by terry white »

HI Peter, Welcome to the forum,The models looking great. Not sure the rear wheel is scale though!! and there seems to be something wrong with the glass canopy bubble :lol: Ter.
Last edited by terry white on 19 Feb 2018, 16:04, edited 1 time in total.
terry white

Post by terry white »

Peter I have just noticed that like Cliff (laser cut sailplanes) you come from sunny Bristol.

I was just wondering; did he give you a sizeable discount for you to call him "NICE". :roll: :roll: Ter
Peter Balcombe

Post by Peter Balcombe »

Terry,
I don’t think that Norwich is anywhere near Bristol :roll:
terry white

Post by terry white »

Sorry lads, Ive misread a vital piece of the post, like the word Norwich.I must stay off the pop. :oops: Ter.
barry h

Post by barry h »

Hi Peter 1957
We aero tow from a site near Hunstanton in Norfolk if its any help. Also the Binham aerotow meet in August is very good.. You can slope soar all along the North Norfolk coastline from Runcton to Cromer and I have flown of the cliffs at Yarmouth. Though a quarter scale jobby may not be suitable off the cliffs. The plane will fly ok but the rollover on landing is a bit tricky due to the shape of the cliffs.

Regards
Barry
simon_t

Post by simon_t »

Welcome Peter. I can also recommend visiting Binham in late August. Wiverton has been pretty overgrown the last few years, but as I cycled past it last August (whilst at the Binham week), I noticed they had done a lot of clearing and there is access to the ‘edge’ and suitable launch point, and they have installed a bench so you can sit and fly. Still not ideal for landings up there though.

Simon