• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Hi to all from a new member

Just joined the forum? Please introduce yourself here..
SteveArchibald

Hi to all from a new member

Post by SteveArchibald »

Hello Everyone,

I thought I should drop into the 'Introduce Yourself' thread and make my introduction. I am Steve from Australia and have just recently got back into RC modelling after a fairly long intermission, with life, work then family it didn't leave much time for anything else until, I was severely injured whilst serving in an Australian Special Forces unit which spelt the end of my military career and freed up a lot of time as I am now retired on my full military pension at the ripe old age of 39.

So now I am back into it with a Sperber Junior 50% complete from the great free plans set by Scale Soaring UK. I also have a 1/4 scale Moth Minor 40% complete and have put that on hold as the gliding just does it for me.

I'll post a few pics maybe in another thread, although I did throw my hat in the ring to be a test subject for Cliff Evans and his 1/3 scale Petrel so I will promise to complete a full build thread on that one.

Anyhoo, this is the best site I have found on this glorious subject so thank you SSUK(like it so much I donated).

Chat to you all in the forum.

Steve
SteveArchibald

Re: Hi to all from a new member

Post by SteveArchibald »

Hey Cliff,

Thanks for the heads up and I will await eagerly for him to message, but hey, if he doesn't ill message him :).

What an awesome site, there is so much cool info.