• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Just Joined Forum

Just joined the forum? Please introduce yourself here..
Spanner

Just Joined Forum

Post by Spanner »

Hi All,
Happy New year.
I am Joe and live in Dublin Ireland.
I have been involved in RC modeling since I was a young kid. Like most I started with F/F and then progressed to RC. Other interests then took over for some years and I eventually returned to flying RC. Power models were flow initially but my real interest was in flying gliders which is what I now attempt to do.
I also enjoy building from plans and kits as there is no better satisfaction than to see a model that you have constructed yourself take to the air and fly for the first time.
I am currently working on a scratch built PSS Model which I will post details of if it ever gets off the ground.

Regards

Joe
Spanner

Re: Just Joined Forum

Post by Spanner »

Hi Cliff,
I am working on a 1/9 scale F 86-H Saber. Currently working on fuselage formers have to do them the hard way by trial and error to get looking right and lofted correctly to one another as I do not have the use of or know how to use a cad programme. If the project ever gets off the ground I will post a build tread.