• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Hello everyone!

Just joined the forum? Please introduce yourself here..
benvenutas

Hello everyone!

Post by benvenutas »

Good evening!

My name is Benvenutas, I'm from Lithuania. Maybe some of you know me personaly from Vintage glider rallies or at least my lovely oberlerchner grunau baby 2b. I'm not good modeler, but I'm always folowing you and watching what you doing guys with a big respect. It's nice to see here all the projects and documentation about the vintage gliders.So, why I'm here? I have big archyve about the Lithuanian gliders and some russian types which was flying in our country.Some of these types was in masive production in USSR and some modelers is looking for information.So, If someone needs anything, please, feel free to contact me,I'n ready to share it. At the moment I'm building replica glider Bro-9 Ziogas.It will be full scale, but could be that before first flight I will make a scale model as well!

Best regards
Ben
benvenutas

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by benvenutas »

Thanks!
Most info about Lithuanian gliders.For some of them I have almost complete drawings and for others just few photos...