• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Hellow from Japan

Just joined the forum? Please introduce yourself here..
norm

Hellow from Japan

Post by norm »

Hello all!
I am a Japanese named Norimichi Kawakami who found this site and joined just a couple of days before.
I started RC hobby when I retired twelve years ago. I built many kind of models but I like the sailplane best.
The latest model I built is the 1/3 scale Mita type 3 mod.1 which is the biggest model I have ever built.
It is beeing posted on the Build Forum. From now on I plan to post its detail time to time to introduce you the Japanese sailplane. I hope it will give you some interest.

始めまして! 河上宣道と申します。宜しくお願いします。
Last edited by norm on 28 Nov 2019, 03:46, edited 1 time in total.
paulj

Re: Hellow from Japan

Post by paulj »

Hi Norm! I think your Mita is an engineering marvel - many thanks for sharing it with us. I will spent time looking through the build thread for more detail. I look forward to your other models!
norm

Re: Hellow from Japan

Post by norm »

Hi paulj!
Thank you for visiting my thread. It is my pleasure that you enjoy it.
My other models I love best are unfortunately not gliders. They are classic bi- and mono-plane.
So it is not appropriate to post them in this forum but I want to show you them a bit. Please click followong pics.

Note: The Curtiss Junior is a model I made it with my imagination. After making the Curtiss Jenny I wanted a mono-plane that might be exsisted same era with the Jenny. Because there was no good kit I designed the Junior by myself.
Attachments
Curtiss Jenny
Curtiss Jenny
Curtiss Jenny
Curtiss Jenny
Curtiss Junior
Curtiss Junior
Curtiss Junior
Curtiss Junior