• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Hello everyone, greetings from San Luis Argentina !!!

Just joined the forum? Please introduce yourself here..
camelot737

Hello everyone, greetings from San Luis Argentina !!!

Post by camelot737 »

Hello dear friends of the forum, my name is Martin, I am from San Luis Argentina, thank you for accepting me, I hope we can share many experiences and share them in this forum.
I like planners, especially old school planners, I have many plans that I can share, then I will list them, some in dxf, others in pdf.
My big dream is to be able to assemble a Lo-100, between 4 to 5 meters of wingspan, but I cannot get good plans, I have one for dxf cutting but they are not well achieved, I hope you can help me find it, only cutting file or in pdf there is no problem if you have to pay for them.
Thank you all very much and we will be in contact.
Martin Gough

Re: Hello everyone, greetings from San Luis Argentina !!!

Post by Martin Gough »

Welcome Martin. Im sure someone on the forum will be able to help you out.
Regards Martin.
Peter Balcombe

Post by Peter Balcombe »

Hi Martin, welcome to the forum.
There is a 1/4 scale Lo-100 plan available on the site, but as mentioned in the forum header message, members are expected to contribute (in participation posts or via a small donation) before access to plans will now be granted.
Peter
Cliff Evans

Post by Cliff Evans »

Welcome to the community Martin. I am sure that we can help, especially as you are willing to share plans that you have. I as I am sure others here look forward to your contributions.
https://lasercutsailplanes.co.uk
https://patteaklegliders.co.uk