• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Just joined

Just joined the forum? Please introduce yourself here..
Louis Rex

Just joined

Post by Louis Rex »

Hello, my interests over the years has been many and varied. I built the first plans built 4 seater in the U.K. with my son John a Jodel D 140 E
Which I flew many years here and on the continent, finally selling it on in 2017 due to medical reasons. Engineer trained always making things locomotives etc, and running the National Model Engineering & Modelling Exhibition until COVID put an end to that.
After the sale of the plane I took up r/c power flying under our local club DMFC near Bawtry. I purchased a artf that got me flying models and passed my A certificate, I then got my grandsons interested Alfred 11 and Isaac 9 both of which are proficient flyers and both have their A cert. I like making things so my next project was a 3.56m wingspan Fiesler Storch which flies beautifully.
I built a K.K.CHIEF WITH SLOT IN WINGS and since that point have always yearned to build a big glider.
I am going to build the Flamingo 1/5 scale, so I joined the forum so that hopefully I can pick your brains and contribute to some of the discussion. Thank you.
chris williams

Re: Just joined

Post by chris williams »

Welcome, Louis...e-mail me for all the Flamingo info that you will need?

c_williams30@sky.com