• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

SEQSA November Aerotow Report

BrianF

SEQSA November Aerotow Report

Post by BrianF »

Hi, for various reasons the October aerotow day was postponed then cancelled. However we did have our November tow day even though numbers were low.

Jilles got there early and mowed the strip before a puncture ended his endeavour. He did manage to mow about half the length and width we usually have, which means we had a mown runway about the same size as 90% of other r/c clubs out there. As already stated, the weather was fantastic, and one of the best thermal activity days I've seen in a long time, the only breeze being thermal induced. John and Jilles' first flights nearly approached an hour duration. I had a few flights with the Salto, and managed to get some good height and have a play. Todd had his ASW27 flying well and Kris shared flying it in some big lift. Todd had a bit of trouble finding the runway to land on, but landed safely and obviously enjoys a walk :D
Evan did all the towing this time with his Cub, with Kris helping everyone with what ever they needed.

At the end we discussed doing a tow weekend at another club, somewhere not too far away and early in the year after the hot weather moves on. More information on that front later on.
Nothing was broken, a lot of flying was had and we all had a great day out.
I did have the camera out there, so there is another video.
Der Himmel ist blau und die Luft ist gut!
www.seqsa.net