Don't forget to check your spam folder if you don't get an activation email after joining!!

Geoff Pearce's models and radio

Place your Sales adverts here.
john greenfield

Geoff Pearce's models and radio

Post by john greenfield »

Hi All

I am helping Geoff's wife and family clear all this models and modelling kit following his passing. I have produced an initial inventory and attach it below. I have pictures of all his models that I took yesterday in his very small garden to give an indication of what they are and their condition.

Geoff was an avid Graupner Radio flyer and there is a lot of HOTT receivers that I removed from the models, and some new ones still in boxes. There is also some new Graupner accessories and other kit that I have found.

If anyone is interested in anything please contact me for more details. Telephone 07710 924721 or email me jgreenfi@hotmail.co.uk. Please do not contact Geoff''s family direct.
The models are at Geoff's home in Calne Nr Swindon and can be collected from there. The radio is with me and can of course be posted. All money is to go to Geoff's wife.

Geoff Pearce's models

1) E Flight Carbon Cub Complete with motor, speed controller and all servos. Some typical foam model hanger rash Just add receiver and a 6S battery. £200

2) All Moulded Salto (Valenta?) complete with all servos including Aerotow release and FR Sky receiver. £500

3) Multiplex Heron All servos, speed controller and 2200mha 3S lipo Carry bag. Slight damage to flap hinge. £80

4) Frankenmodel Highlight DLG complete with Graupner HOTT GR12 receiver and all servos. Slight cosmetic damage to tailplane £125

5) Hanger 9 ASW 20 with E Flight motor. FR Sky dual receivers YEP Speed controller, electric retract and spare retract, all servos, aerotow release, wing and tail bags. Slight cosmetic crack to front of canopy. £900

6) 4m span sport model G-Spot. Fiberglass fuz and foam wings. Electric motor, 6S lipo, speed controller, RX Endaloop battery, all servos, Aerotow release, wing and fuz bags. £300

7) ASH 26 5m span, fiberglass fuz and foam wings. All servos, retract, AH Designs pilot Wing bags £350

8) Ventus 4m span all moulded Electric motor, speed controller, receiver battery, all servos, tow release, wing bags £500

9) Valenta Thermik C with all servos. In need of serious TLC spare wing center section £100

10) ASK 8 5m span. Part way through a refurb and needs finishing. All servos, battery backer, receiver battery, wing and tail bags £250

11) Acrowot. Saito 4 stroke (70) all servos and rx battery £125

12) Greenley glider tug with flaps, Brison 4.2 motor, All servos, Optipower ignition battery, Biela 24 x 10 prop £250

13) Pilatus Glider. All molded. Around 5m span Part way through refurb. Missing airbrake covers. £300

14) Simprop Solution 20. All servos, RX battery Motor and Jeti speed controller. One wing has been repaired and will need covering. £125

15) Hirobo Shuttle ZX. Carbon blades, OS heli motor and tuned pipe. All servos and receiver + JR 3810 Transmitter on 35mhz £100

16) Glider launch trolly £20

17) Graupner MC 20 transmitter in case with charger

18) Graupner MC 32 transmitter in case with charger
19) Banana slope model complete with all servos and FR Sky receiver £80

20) Foam flying wing with servos and Graupner HOTT receiver £60

21) JR 3810 TX on 35mhz. No battery or battery cover. Ideal for spares £20

22) Carbon flying wing with servos £50

23) Multiplex royal EVO 35MHZ with 3 35mhz receivers £80

24) Graupner MC 24 35MHZ in case with charger £50

25) Brison 4.2 petrol motor for spares. No ignition £20

26) Graupner HOTT GR 12 receivers Removed from models. £30 each 4 available

26A) Graupner HOTT GR 12L receivers Removed from models. £30 each. 3 available

27) Graupner HOTT GR 16 receivers. Removed from models. £40 each. 6 available

28)Graupner HOTT GR 24 receivers. Removed from models. £50 each. 6 available

29) Graupner HOTT GR 32 receiver. Removed from models. £70. 1 available

30) Graupner HOTT GR12SH mini receiver Brand new in box £40

31) Graupner HOTT General Air Module No 33611 2-6S Vario. brand new in box £30. 2 available

32) Graupner HOTT General Air Module No 33600 GPS/Vario. brand new in box £30. 2 available

33) Graupner HOTT PRX 5Amp receiver power supply. New in box £10

34) Graupner HOTT GR 16 receivers Brand new in box £70 each. 2 available

35) FR Sky Horus 10X in case with various unused receivers £offers

36) Powerbox Competition SRS with switch and patch leads. New and never been in a model £100

Thank you for looking

AEB
AEB = Aeronautical Energiser Bunny (with thanks to CW)

mjcp
Location: A wind swept hill with no wind, in driving distance of Windsor, UK

Re: Geoff Pearce's models and radio

Post by mjcp »

Valenta Thermik C with all servos. In need of serious TLC spare wing center section £100

What TLC is needed? Structural, cosmetic, both? Pics?

X10 - what Rx are there? Any G-RX[6/8] ? Split?

Marc
m̶j̶c̶p̶ Marc

Hanger -
Some (now) pristine models that are un-flown for a year.

Ray Watts

Post by Ray Watts »

Hi Marc. You need to contact John direct as in his explanation at the start, though I gather the receivers have been very popular.
It's always calmer indoors :D

mjcp
Location: A wind swept hill with no wind, in driving distance of Windsor, UK

Post by mjcp »

:roll:

You expect me to read the pre-amble as well as the list of goodies!?!

/sheepishmode

email sent
m̶j̶c̶p̶ Marc

Hanger -
Some (now) pristine models that are un-flown for a year.

john greenfield

On behalf of Geoff's family I thank everyone who has been in contact about Geoff's models and kit. I am now posting an updated list of what is still available. I am returning to see Lin on Tuesday to continue sorting through the workshop so keep an eye out here for more updates as I dig deeper towards the back of the shed !!

As before, if you are interested in anything, or know of something Geoff had that you would like but I have not listed please contact me on 07710 924721 or by email jgreenfi@hotmail.co.uk

Lin has asked that you do not contact the family direct.

Geoff Pearce's models Updated list

4) Frankenmodel Highlight DLG complete with Graupner HOTT GR12 receiver and all servos. Slight cosmetic damage to tailplane £125

5) Hanger 9 ASW 20 with E Flight motor. FR Sky dual receivers YEP Speed controller, electric retract and spare retract, all servos, aerotow release, wing and tail bags. Slight cosmetic crack to front of canopy. £900

6) 4m span sport model G-Spot. Fibreglass fuz and foam wings. Electric motor, 6S lipo, speed controller, RX Endaloop battery, all servos, Aerotow release, wing and fuz bags. £300

8) Ventus 4m span all moulded Electric motor, speed controller, receiver battery, all servos, tow release, wing bags £500

9) Valenta Thermik C with all servos. In need of serious TLC spare wing center section £100 – Provisionally sold

10) ASK 8 5m span. Part way through a refurb and needs finishing. All servos, battery backer, receiver battery, wing and tail bags £250

11) Acrowot. Saito 4 stroke (70) all servos and rx battery £125

12) Greenley glider tug with flaps, Brison 4.2 motor, All servos, Optipower ignition battery, Biela 24 x 10 prop £250

13) Pilatus Glider. All moulded. About 5m span Part way through refurb. Missing airbrake covers. £300

15) Hirobo Shuttle ZX. Carbon blades, OS heli motor and tuned pipe. All servos and receiver + JR 3810 Transmitter on 35mhz £100

21) JR 3810 TX on 35mhz. No battery or battery cover. Ideal for spares £20

23) Multiplex royal EVO 35MHZ with 3 35mhz receivers £80

24) Graupner MC 24 35MHZ in case with charger £50

25) Brison 4.2 petrol motor for spares. No ignition £20

35) FR Sky Horus 10X in case with various unused receivers £? – Provisionally sold

AEB

Keith

Post by Keith »

Hi John is there any chance of getting pictures of the pilatis b4 please.

Keith

john greenfield

Due to the good response to the rehoming of Geoff's models and kit there are now just 4 models left to find homes for

Hanger 9 ASW 20 with E Flight motor. YEP Speed controller, electric retract and spare retract, all servos, aerotow release, wing and tail bags. Slight cosmetic crack to front of canopy. Price reduced to £800

ASK 8 5m span. Part way through a refurb and needs finishing. All servos, battery backer, receiver battery, wing and tail bags £250

Simprop Solution 20. All servos, RX battery Motor and Jeti speed controller. One wing has been repaired and will need covering. £125

New listing
Purbeck Adrenaline Slope soarer with all servos £150

Contact John 07710 924721 or jgreenfi@hotmail.co.uk.

Please do not contact Geoff''s family direct

AEB

john greenfield

Thanks to everyone who has responded there are now only 2 models left from Geoff's collection. We are looking for new homes for :-

Hanger 9 ASW 20 with E Flight motor. YEP Speed controller, electric retract and spare retract, all servos, aerotow release, wing and tail bags. Slight cosmetic crack to front of canopy. Price reduced again to £750. This is a lot of model for the money.

Purbeck Adrenaline Slope soarer with all servos £150.

If you would like more info or pictures of the models please Contact John 07710 924721 or jgreenfi@hotmail.co.uk.

AEB

Adam C

Post by Adam C »

John,

If the hangar 9 asw is still available, can you email pics to adamtc75@hotmail.com?

Thanks

Adam

john greenfield

Thanks to everyone who has responded there is now only 1 model left from Geoff's collection. We are looking for new home for :-

Purbeck Adrenaline Slope soarer with all servos £150.

If you would like more info or pictures of this model please Contact John 07710 924721 or jgreenfi@hotmail.co.uk.

AEB