• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

T9HobbySport

If you have ever been really impressed by a particular trader, then tell us about it here.
Andrew Ray

T9HobbySport

Post by Andrew Ray »

I first dealt with T9 as the result of a recommendation. While sometimes it is not easy to get them on the phone, Rich, when I have rung on the mobile number usually rings back, has always responded to my email queries promptly and helpfully. As an example I purchased a new FrSky S6R rx last week and couldn't work out why it wouldn't bind so thinking I might have a faulty unit I sent T9 an email asking if they had any ideas. In a short time Rich had responded, then a couple of email exchanges took place with Rich making suggestions and checking I had the correct protocols set (in the end it was an issue with the rx model match numbering at the tx which still has me puzzled). If I order in a timely manner the goods arrive the next day. Even a problem I found with a kit was dealt with promptly even though I had purchased the kit sometime before.

I really cannot fault their service and now find the T9 website is my first port of call for many of my gliding needs and my only choice for anything FrSky.