• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

ESoaring Gadgets

If you have ever been really impressed by a particular trader, then tell us about it here.
Bernie

Re: ESoaring Gadgets

Post by Bernie »

Re the joiners to remove drill a hole insert a large screw, for that joiner I would use a coach bolt heat the bolt up a bit with a heat gun and then pull out, using pliers the bolt will be hot :!: :!: the heat will transfer through the joiner and soften the glue and the joiner should move ok

Re Valenta

Sometimes it's not what you know but who, I will always do my best when it comes to Valenta, please come direct to me as I speak sort of English and can sort out the Czech with Valenta, we are also going to try and build up a stock of spares. So any recommendations as to what you think you might need as spares let me know.

So for anything Valenta (and much more) please come direct to me and if I can't help I know a man that can :P

Cheers

Bernie :twisted:

O774O 181861

Info@esoaringgadgets.co.uk
Jeti UK, Esoaring Gadgets, Valenta Models, Let Models, RC Electronics, Aerobtec, Schambeck Motors.

Visit JETI UK
Peter Balcombe

Post by Peter Balcombe »

Just received my MPX plug moulding tool, and after initial problems with hot glue not wanting to separate from the mould, a quick email to Bernie confirmed that I should have first applied some release agent (car wax or similar) as it does, in all fairness, say on the product webpage when you read it properly ;)
All further mouldings have turned out perfectly and release easily.
Well done for an excellent product and quick response Bernie.
simon_t

Post by simon_t »

I would like to add my thanks to Bernie. Fantastic service from him, often at short notice when I needed something, and very flexible when I wanted to pick stuff up. My transition from Futaba to Jeti has not just been a painless process, but actually enjoyable. The Jeti system was and continues to be the most fantastic radio system I have used.

Simon
Bernie

Post by Bernie »

Thanks for the nice comments glad we are getting somethings right - has to be said not always but I try my best :evil: :twisted: Its been a very busy 5 weeks from the end of January to end of February as I am still involved with The Caravan Club and attend a lot of wake up shows in these five weeks.

But I'm back now and looking forward to the year so far we are booked for about 8 shows round the country to come out and meet you all, if you feel that Jeti UK and Esoaring Gadgets could/should be in a show near you drop me a line and I will see if we can make it.

Bernie
Jeti UK, Esoaring Gadgets, Valenta Models, Let Models, RC Electronics, Aerobtec, Schambeck Motors.

Visit JETI UK
Martin G

Post by Martin G »

Great service from Bernie. My rx was posted on the day it was ordered and arrived the following day. Many thanks.
Phill Tadman

Post by Phill Tadman »

More great service from Bernie!

Jeti gadgets arrived super quick.

Phill
simon_t

Post by simon_t »

Another vote for Bernie & Esoaringgadgets. Instant response to email and then telephone today, resulting in an order for a new Jeti radio (my second), which I picked up later the same day (today). Thanks Bernie!

Simon
Martin G

Post by Martin G »

I ordered two speed controllers and a rx at 2:30pm on Thursday.
Order confitmation and tracking number received at 2:45pm the same day.
Royal Mail attempted delivery at 10:30am on the following day whilst I was at work. I picked the parcel up, this morning.
That was very quick service, Bernie.
Many thanks.
Mike F

Post by Mike F »

Ordered Powerbox servo wiring harnesses from Bernie which arrived the following day.
Great service....

Thanks Bernie!

Mike
Martin G

Post by Martin G »

Bernie does it again.
Ordered a Jeti ESC yesterday, it has just been delivered!
Great service.