• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Hobbyking

Problems with suppliers? Then post here.
Elliot Howells

Re: Hobbyking

Post by Elliot Howells »

I've had little trouble with HK over the years, have even had lipos that were faulty on arrival replaced. I guess they look at my purchase history and the amount of trouble I've caused (none) and figure I'm a good customer. I bet they get some rogues.

I did however have to raise a paypal dispute with a reputable UK dealer (whom I still use) when they seemed reluctant to chase up a missing shipment, leaving me £400 out of pocket. I raised a paypal case and it was all sorted pretty sharpish.

All in all, I have little trouble buying stuff online. I'd still like a LHS though, shame they've gone the way of the dodo.

Ell.
Tony Woods

Post by Tony Woods »

Perhaps you should support UK suppliers.??
Rick Verver

Post by Rick Verver »

Besides HobbyKing . . . all my overseas-orders, I pay with PayPal, which deduct from ICS-creditcard.

All my E-bay (and alike) orders are also paid through PayPal deducting from my ICS-creditcard.

Save and Customer protection all-over.

If something goes wrong, just issue a well specified complain to PayPal and they will act strongly.
When you are in your right . . . they will interfere and (at the end) refund your money from supplier.

In case of E-bay (and such) they also provide customer-protection.

I have noticed suppliers don't like to be issued by PayPal or "banned" from E-Bay.

8-) just my 2 cents
"Go as thermal, as your comfort zone goes"