• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Time to move on

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
RobbieB

Time to move on

Post by RobbieB »

It is with great regret I have to announce my retirement from administration of the SSUK forum.

It has been both my joy and privilege to set up and look after the new forum to the very best of my ability for the last two and a half years, keeping it safe and running, but totally unforeseen circumstances relating to our recent move have brought me very reluctantly to this decision.

I wish the forum well for the future and I’m sure it will continue to go from strength to strength and I look forward to joining the ranks of the ordinary members in the near future.

Robbie
VinceC
Site Admin

Re: Time to move on

Post by VinceC »

So sorry to loose you Rob after all the good work you have done. Hope you will still share your know how with the rest of us.
Barry_Cole

Post by Barry_Cole »

Robbie,
Thanks for all the help, much appreciated.

BC
chris williams

Post by chris williams »

Robbie, you are, and always have been, 'The Man'... ;)
john slater

Post by john slater »

Robbie ,
What a sad loss, for you have been such a mind of information and a fountain of knowledge that anyone following you has a high bench mark to follow.
I do hope that as a member of the SSUK we can still tap into you well of knowledge, for you have been such a great help to me personally with a lot of my projects.
We all wish you well for the future and look forward to seeing you on the slope soon.

Kind regards

john
Nigel Argall

Post by Nigel Argall »

Thanks so much. Great work - it IS appreciated.
RobbieB

Post by RobbieB »

Well, I originally posted this in the announcements section some weeks ago and it seems to have found its way down here. Nonetheless, sentiments very much appreciated chaps.

..........and I'm building again now.
VinceC
Site Admin

Post by VinceC »

Sorry to tell you guys, but the boat left with Rob on the 6th August, sorry you missed the departure message till now :roll:
RobbieB

Post by RobbieB »

Cliff Evans wrote: 17 Sep 2017, 11:21 What are you Buiding Robbie?
Nothing new Cliff just thought it was about time I got back to the M100. Just lost a bit of focus on it a way back (life and all that). Strangely, I thought it would have been those brakes that might have seen me off but I found the frise ailerons more frustrating.