• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Pig

Problems with anybody? This is the place to air!!
Johnsault

Pig

Post by Johnsault »

Paul Watkins Snores don't ever share a caravan with this Guy
John Sault :D
terry white

Re: Pig

Post by terry white »

Hi John, I am not sure that this is what is meant by the name and shame page, however I must totally agree with you,
Nobody but nobody snores anything like Paul Watkins. We here at the Purbeck are still talking about the noise one man can make without knowing it, we encountered it at the Mynd get together this year, Though he swears it was you--
:o :o :cry: :lol: :lol: Love him to bits though ,bless him. Ter.
roo Hawkins

Post by roo Hawkins »

you should be in the next tent to him. :x :x
Barry_Cole

Post by Barry_Cole »

I guess, non of you guys know Martin Tigg, then.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BC
catwok

Post by catwok »

You 2 faced little sh**ts! All year I've kept you fed with my culinary skills, you've all drank my red wine and beer, I've entertained you with wit and even when you all take off in 1 field and land in another; all I have shown you is encouragement and agreed with you all when you say "wow... that was a big patch of sink"! Well NO MORE MR NICE GUY in 2018! You have been warned!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
simplyled

Post by simplyled »

catwok wrote: 11 Nov 2017, 19:15 You 2 faced little twits! All year I've stuffed you with my culinary skills, you've all drank my red wine and beer, I've entertained you with shit and even when you all take off in 1 field and land in another; all I have shown you is encouragement and agreed with you all when you say "wow... that was a big patch of sink"! Well NO MORE MR NICE GUY in 2018!
Here's to 2019 - take it easy fella