Anyone wishing to register, once you have, PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER for the confirmation email. There are a lot of people registered but not activated their accounts.

THEFT OF PLANS

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
Cliff Evans

Re: THEFT OF PLANS

Post by Cliff Evans » 09 Oct 2018, 22:22

It's not actually his facebook page, it is a group he runs which is hidden on his facebook page under "about" here is the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/770108173176514/

You will not see anything untill you are accepted into the group.

Cliff Evans

Post by Cliff Evans » 11 Oct 2018, 14:43

I have had a couple of members tell me that within an hour of them joining this group they, have also been banned! looks like they are looking at banning any one from this forum! What are they trying to hide?

Darrell Woodward 2

Post by Darrell Woodward 2 » 11 Oct 2018, 20:44

Cliff,
They do it because they can and there's no real comeback, the data was 'given'..... my father had one of his plans uploaded to a site that is the 'home' of RCM (the US mag that went bust), father almost begged the owner to take it down which never happened.
I pity the person who builds that plan, fathers tail-less and delta designs were 'orrid!

I confess to having all the plan files on this site, but would rather buy them (sans watermark) from the cutter with a part kit to build as that,s the file to be trusted.

SteveArchibald

Post by SteveArchibald » 14 Nov 2018, 20:49

Wow its dire days if you have to steal free plans for an ego boost like was mentioned earlier in this thread. Although I have not been here very long I have already built a 1:3 scale Petrel and spoke with Jilles about building the 1/3 scale Ikarus and I mean everyone I have spoke to here are perfectly fine individuals who have the time if you want to chat.

I really dont understand why anyone does this.

Anyway, losers

Kind Regards
Steve