• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Off to sunny California

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
chris williams

Off to sunny California

Post by chris williams »

Well done chaps, many thanks for your sterling efforts... 8-) 8-) 8-)
john greenfield

Re: Off to sunny California

Post by john greenfield »

A big thank you for all the work you do to keep this site up and running. It is much appreciated.

AEB
AEB = Aeronautical Energiser Bunny (with thanks to CW)
Tony Woods

Post by Tony Woods »

Even though I no longer fly this is one of my daily reads,Thank you for your efforts in keeping the site running.

Tony Woods.
terry white

Post by terry white »

I echo all of the above guys , thank you very much. Terry.
SP250

Post by SP250 »

Thanks for all the hard work Robbie - especially when still nursing the "after daughter's wedding hangover" from last weekend.
To Vince also for all your efforts over the years for this forum & website.

John M
RobbieB

Post by RobbieB »

SP250 wrote:Thanks for all the hard work Robbie - especially when still nursing the "after daughter's wedding hangover" from last weekend.
To Vince also for all your efforts over the years for this forum & website.

John M
I have a daughter now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Cliff, '............up all night' - what are you like. Appreciate the sentiments but thankfully not all night. A very late night doing last minute, up to date backing up and some work the following morning sorting a few who had trouble with their browsers not being able to find our new home but I'd already had more than my fair share of late nights over the weekend (but gained a daughter in the process - ah technology, it never ceases to surprise).
SP250

Post by SP250 »

Robbie

I thought that you didn't lose a son but gained a daughter - isn't that how this wedding malarky works?

John M
RobbieB

Post by RobbieB »

Thanks chaps, much appreciated but just good ol' ordinary registered member will do fine John.

I should also like to thank my ex admin colleagues for their very kind comments in the Announcements section that I am, alas, no longer able to respond to in that section. :(