• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Sarik Hobbies Announcement.

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
RobbieB

Re: Sarik Hobbies Announcement.

Post by RobbieB »

Great news!
Martynk

Post by Martynk »

Not great news if you have orders outstanding. They are not going to honour any order placed before the demise... That makes me £300 out of pocket
:x :(
Martynk

Post by Martynk »

Not if paid by a Debit Card.. I placed the order by phone, never received any acknowledgement or receipt. 6 days later the company went under. All I have is a bank statement entry. I have raised this with the bank but they are under no obligation to refund the money.

Feeling more that very fed up about it TBH.
Barry Atkinson

Post by Barry Atkinson »

Hi

Just to reiterate Cliff's post - yes, we are very much in business at Sarik Hobbies.
We have no access to the old Traplet email addresses and all contact should be made to: info@sarikhobbies.com. or by phone on 01684 311682

Cheers

Barry A
Andrew Ray

Post by Andrew Ray »

I have just placed an order this week with Sarik for a plan, canopy and cowl (ok, it's not a glider). I used the email address on the Sarik web page and received a reply from Kevin Crozier. They needed to check stock and a further reply indicated that they had what I wanted but needed to pick up the canopy plug from the old unit to pull a canopy. All good so far and just waiting for the parcel to arrive.
Peter Balcombe

Post by Peter Balcombe »

Darrell,
I am pretty sure that Sarik have taken over supply of all the Traplet plans/wood kits/parts etc that Traplet used to provide.
At least, that is what their advert in the latest issue of RCM&E says.
Thus, send them an email.