• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Future plans

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
RobbieB

Re: Future plans

Post by RobbieB »

Spot on John - the only change I would make to your comments would be changing the 'interesting' to 'exciting'. Could really bite you on the you-know-what if you weren't careful.
Andrew Ray

Post by Andrew Ray »

That brings back memories. I had a Mike Trew Std Cirrus, glass fuselage and foam wings though, it was my second scale glider the first one was a Swallow from the same stable, now that bit on it's maiden flight. I didn't notice any nasty tendencies with my Cirrus and enjoyed it immensely, I always flew it from the slope so maybe that helped.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Hi Cliff a 1/3 SHK would be nice it's not a modern glider but was the last all wooden glider built just as glass was making an impact.

Keith
Keith

Post by Keith »

Yes Cliff I have one but have been waiting for 6 months for the wing plans and canopy and quite frankly I'm frustrated to hell, the man does not reply to Emails or phone calls so I'm kind of stuffed. Sorry to rant.

Keith
Keith

Post by Keith »

Thanks Cliff.

Keith
Keith

Post by Keith »

Again Cliff thanks.

Keith
jack

Post by jack »

Okaaaay,at the risk of incurring cliff,s wrath,l reeeeally want a Blanik L-13!!!!!!,1/4 or better would be,for me,pure nirvana...….the current offerings on the market are way out of my price range,so maybe cliff and his laser can scratch this itch for me?????????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Martin_O

Post by Martin_O »

Oldershaw O-3
Please see my post?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2702
Dopieman1

Post by Dopieman1 »

SZD-8 Jaskolka scale 1:2,5 please. That would be really great!
mick a

Post by mick a »

what about rubiks gobe , unusual design, very marmite i think
would be nice around 4mtr i think
10685026-5B9F-4E25-84CF-DC3F44A68CF9.jpeg