• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

cockpit pics

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
mick a

Re: cockpit pics

Post by mick a »

thanks peter
but where abouts on the plane is it , cant see wood for trees
Peter Balcombe

Post by Peter Balcombe »

Mick,
The following drawing is on the old site in the 2 seat Minimoa documentation page. This shows that the retractable Venturi assembly was fitted to the the right hand side, just forward of the cockpit.
Attachments
D6940DA1-099D-43A4-9ACC-BFBFE9F67FD4.jpeg
mick a

Post by mick a »

thanks peter
all makes sense now , lovely drawing
VinceC
Site Admin

Post by VinceC »

See my drawing attached
Attachments
Mo 2a 3-view.pdf
(926.89 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
mick a

Post by mick a »

that’s great thanks vince
stunning drawings
Paul_Williams

Post by Paul_Williams »

Although the standard Minimoa instrument set included a air driven Turn & Slip, I would like question whether the standard production Minimoa was actually (or always) fitted with the retractable venture that we see on the two seat Minimoa.

The reason for my question is that I have seen three photos of NSFK Minimoas with conventional fixed external venturis.

Only about a dozen Minimoas survived the war long enough to be registered with their captors but before 1950 at least two Polish and two Czech captured Minimoas had fixed venturis.
As over one hundred Minimoas were built, these photos only give us a small sample (and usually get photographed from the wrong side !).
It also makes me ask when and if the NSFK started using electric driven turn and slips.
Paul