• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Winter Project anyone?

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
Pete Marsden

Winter Project anyone?

Post by Pete Marsden »

Hi,
I'm not sure of the rules on this site regarding sales, however, having now evaluated where I'm headed model-wise, I now have some stuff to get rid off. Possibly the model of most interest is my (now confirmed ID) 1/3.55 DG 600 from TS (Harry Rosenthal) from the late '80s. I enclose some pictures but basically it's an epoxy glass fuz in white with a solid canopy frame, a clear canopy, blue foam wing cores and blue foam tail feather cores. The fuz and canopy are almost perfect (very minor scuffs on the base of the fuz in the wheel area) and the foam shells are very dusty.
I want this to go to someone who will build it to fly - not try to make a quick buck (you know who you are!). Living in the sticks (10 miles SSW of Southampton) I'm limited to how to dispose of this model.
If anyone is interested, please let me know. I can also supply 1.2mm obechi in full sheets (i.e. big enough to do each skin in one piece).
Attachments
pictures.jpg
DG 600 Drawing.jpg
Barry_Cole

Re: Winter Project anyone?

Post by Barry_Cole »

Pete,
I have copied this to the classified section. Please add a post with your phone number and a price.
This thread will be removed in 24 hours.

Many thanks BC