• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Anybody dealt with MG-Modellbau?

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
BrettW

Anybody dealt with MG-Modellbau?

Post by BrettW »

Greetings pop pickers,

Has anyone on the forum ever dealt with MG-Modellbau in Germany? They happen to be advertising stock of a particular model I'm seriously interested in that would otherwise probably not be available via a UK outlet for some considerable time, since they are usually only made to (slowish) order. I'd prefer to acquire one before the Brexit proverbial is scattered by a rotating cooling device and possibly causes unforseen overseas trading problems.

Cheers, Brett.
Jolly Roger

Re: Anybody dealt with MG-Modellbau?

Post by Jolly Roger »

I'd never heard of them either but their Spalinger looks cute and a handy size.
https://www.mg-modellbau.de/Flugzeuge/S ... r-S18.html
BrettW

Post by BrettW »

Thank you both for your comments, which echoed my thoughts.
They have responded to my enquiry very quickly and helpfully today so I'm strongly tempted to go ahead.
Brett
BrettW

Post by BrettW »

Received my Valenta ASW20 from MG-Modellbau yesterday in a very well-packed parcel. No transit damage that I could detect.
Not cheap, but very good quality and finish in an attractive colour scheme.
I'm currently chasing up a couple of small items that seem to be missing from the original factory accessory pack.

Overall, they've been good to deal with and have responded fairly quickly to my (google german translated) emails.

Cheers
Brett