• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Schleicher K-18 logo

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
harry curzon

Schleicher K-18 logo

Post by harry curzon »

Is there an ASK-18 logo I can download from anywhere? I need to make a paint mask for the logo that is below the canopy. I can have the mask cut by computer but need a good drawing to start with.
Philkiteflyer

Re: Schleicher K-18 logo

Post by Philkiteflyer »

harry curzon wrote: 22 Dec 2019, 19:18 Is there an ASK-18 logo I can download from anywhere? I need to make a paint mask for the logo that is below the canopy. I can have the mask cut by computer but need a good drawing to start with.
Theres a good 3-view with logo on the 'old' site. https://cevans.me/VINTAGE/Documentation ... -3view.gif

Philkiteflyer
"Keep it simple stupid"
RobbieB

Post by RobbieB »

Harry, I have the logo as an Adobe Illustrator file somewhere (vector drawing) so it can be scaled to any precise size you want without loss of resolution. I could then convert it to a pdf document for you to do what you like with.

Let me know.
RobbieB

Post by RobbieB »

Well different but not necessarily better.

I could refine (resolve) the crescent into outlines if you want but best of luck cutting those into a mask!

Some owners attempted to reproduce that logo after refurbishments and the like so there are many subtle differences to be found.

That drawing will have to be scaled of course to exactly the size you want - let me know.

ask_18_logo.pdf
(212.21 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
harry curzon

Post by harry curzon »

Thanks very much for your help chaps, there are a few useable versions there.
Robbie, I can use illustrator files, and pretty much send direct to the vinyl cutter, so if you are able to send me that version it might be the best way forward.
Here is progress so far - just the logo, registration lettering, and balancing to be done.
20191221_171507.jpg
RobbieB

Post by RobbieB »

There you go Harry.

If you need any further help with it let me know.

ask_18_logo.ai
(189.51 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
harry curzon

Post by harry curzon »

Thanks for the help, my friend was able to use Robbie's illustrator file to cut the painting masks, job now done, see photo
20200106_143416.jpg