• Administrator
  •  
    Before your membership becomes valid, you will receive an email that must be answered.
    Please check your spam folder or this email.

Good bye Geoff.

General discussion on any topic which doesn't have a natural home on any of the other boards.
Ray Watts

Re: Good bye Geoff.

Post by Ray Watts »

Oh dear Geoff, what have you gone and done. We thought you were going to keep going for ever. You certainly lead us to think that this wasn't going to get you. And that was what made you so special, you never gave in, always smiling and always keen with a new idea to focus on. And that is how you will still live in our hearts and minds, ever joyful and always welcoming. We will miss you Geoff, but always with a happy thought.
RIP our friend.
Ray, Mandy and all of us.
It's always calmer indoors :D
geoff_crew

Post by geoff_crew »

Sad news indeed,RIP Geoff

Geoff
aka Motley
Barry Atkinson

Post by Barry Atkinson »

Fly high, Geoff! Always smiling with time to chat. Aerotow meets won't be the same without you and the Kawasaki green glider!
RIP

Barry A
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

Such sad news, I am truly saddened to hear the loss of Geoff to this terrible disease.
Mel and I always enjoyed his company at the various meetings he came to, such a lovely gent.
RIP Geoff
Pat Marsden

Post by Pat Marsden »

We only met Geoff through the aerotow events and you couldnt have met a nicer bloke, always good for a laugh and joke even when he was obviously ill. I can only imagine him and Capt Sir Tom Moore having a good chinwag on there way to where ever we go next. Bye Geoff, it was a real pleasure knowing you and the model gliding scene have lost a real gent.
Always in our memories, Pat & Jane
john greenfield

Post by john greenfield »

Saddened when I got the call yesterday but in a quiet way pleased that he is finally at peace after his major struggles for the past few years. I will miss him very much, not only for his company but the oportunity to fly his models for him and the support he gave to the Ghost Squadron at the events we ran.
RIP Geoff.
AEB = Aeronautical Energiser Bunny (with thanks to CW)
chris williams

Post by chris williams »

Nothing will quite be the same...Geoff was a gentleman, and will be sorely missed.
FrankS

Post by FrankS »

Sad news indeed, was always a pleasure to spend some time with Geoff at the aerotows, his friendly banter will be missed.
Roger-Spragg

Post by Roger-Spragg »

It was a pleasure to have known Geoff, such a lovely man. I will always remember how he was the first to jump to my aid when I treed my Cherokee at Milson. Thanks for the friendship and legacy of memories Geoff - RIP.
Simon WS

Post by Simon WS »

Gutted, he was a lovely bloke.

Simon