- Posts: 141
- Joined: 20 Mar 2015, 18:26
- Location: Cornwall
1) Almost perfect laminar flow - flow sticks nearly to the trailing edge. Are our model gliders ever that efficient?
2) Stall clearly starts at the TE and works forward quite progressively.
3) Wing completely stalled in the spin - what you'd expect. Actually it looks like the air is flowing backwards but i guess that is an optical illusion because the top surface is just covered in rotors of air.
4) Airbrakes - difficult to tell but seem to affect the airflow for quite a way out from just the brake itself.